The stock market and economy might crash around July 31st or August 1st. Why? Because around this time, numerous federal support measures all finish at the same time. Specifically:
1. July 25th – Evictions resume for federally backed mortgages (around 25% of total mortgages)
2. July 31st – $600 Federal unemployment bonus ends
3. Early October – Student loan payments resume
4. Late October – Mortgage payments resume
5. A second stimulus check, if approved, is almost certainly not going to be received by July 31st to counter these effects
In this video, I dive into the details of these 5 factors and explain how I think this could impact the economy and stock market.
If you enjoy the video, consider subscribing!
🎉 GET 2 FREE STOCKS [Webull]
📈#1 STOCK INVESTING PLATFORM [M1 FINANCE]
🎥 How Billionaires (Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio) Are Investing Today –
This is not financial advice. The speaker is not a qualified financial advisor. These videos are intended for entertainment and general information purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice.