Smart Health Tips-2020
stress definition-Stress is a disorder characterized by mood. (depression)
In such a situation our performance is affected and our physical and mental development journey gets interrupted.
Read More: Health benefits of cashew nuts
The early scientific basis on the study of stress
They measured the animal’s physiological responses to external pressures such as in summer and winter,
in prolonged abstinence and surgical procedures, and elaborated these studies on human beings.
symptoms of stress, Different due to stress, the magnitude of stress in life
it has been argued that external conditions do not produce stress in any internal capacity,
but rather how affected individuals mediate it with their thoughts, abilities, and understanding.
Read More: how to get the slim body with yoga
Physical effects of stress
How a person evaluates the cause of his stress and overcomes stress through his resources.
- The model proposes that if the stress factor – stress link is broken then a potential stressor is perceived as a threat rather than a positive or challenging one.
- if stress sufferers believe that there is no dearth of strategies for coping with stress, but sufficiently, stress does not necessarily follow the possible factors present.
- The model proposes that stress can be reduced, helping people with stress change their perception of stress-causing factors and cope with stress, providing skills that can improve their confidence.
Causes of stress, Suggestions for studying stress
Health Recovery or Natural Health Model,
- Rather than focusing on the individual’s evaluation of his or her stress coping skills -as the behavioral model does, the health realization model focused on the nature of thinking,
- ultimately stating that it would be a person’s way of thinking. Is the process of expressing their reaction to potentially stressful external situations.
- In this model, the reason for stress is to evaluate oneself at a time when there is a feeling of insecurity and negativity,
- if in a state with a view of a calm mind, inner wisdom and common sense, Stress can be felt by evaluating oneself and experiencing a situation where there is a feeling of insecurity and negativity when in a state of being near the world, calm mind inner wisdom” and “normal” Go on upholding -wisdom
This model proposes that stressors should be helped by understanding the nature of their thinking – especially to give them the capacity to recognize when they are vulnerable to insecure thinking, to relieve them, and to force them to Use your natural positive emotions – which will reduce their stress.